Why travel to the continent when you can have a river cruise in the UK? English Holiday Cruises offer gentle explorations of The Severn Vale and the waterways of one of England’s most historic regions.
- Boating excellence – The ‘Edward Elgar’ is a big, comfortable 4-star hotel boat with cosy en-suite cabins, climate control, free WiFi and panoramic views. She is no narrowboat!
- Hospitality – Indulge in classic English food, a wide range of beverages, free wine at dinner, free tea/coffee all day and more. Special diet? No problem.
- Companionship – with just 22 like-minded guests and a gentle daily pace, you can socialise easily without the hubbub found on the big European cruisers.
- Kind and caring crew – relax and let the crew look after everything (you’ll want to take them home with you!).
- Convenience – all cruises start and end in Gloucester, which is easy to reach from anywhere in the UK and there’s parking available nearby the home mooring.