The latest 180 page brochure from Cruise & Maritime Voyages (CMV) www.cruiseandmaritime.com 0844 998 3877 launches today. The new CMV ‘Worldwide Cruise Collection’ programme also provides a Spring Preview for 2018. There are favourable discounts featured of up to 50% for Winter and Spring cruises in 2018, whilst cruises spring and summer 2017 are offered at up to 40% off. The discounts are for bookings made by the end of April and are subject to availability.
The new fares introduced in the latest brochure offer great savings eg Magellan sailing from London Tilbury 7 April 2018 on a British Isles cruise for 12 nights, the advertised full fare is from £1819pp. Provided the cruise is booked by 30 April 2017 then fares are from £899pp.
Key Points from the new brochure
- CMV’s new fleet addition Columbus, joins Britain’s leading independent cruise line in June
- Established favourites with CMV British Isles, Baltic Cities & St Petersburg, plus the Norwegian Fjords are already well sold for 2017 with waitlists on some grades
- Newport, Cardiff & Belfast are now featured making a total of 11 UK departure ports plus Dublin
- New exciting itineraries include Greenland and Cuba
- Columbus cruises for multi-generational families to take are proving very popular
- More opportunities with 150 cabins on both Columbus & Magellan set aside for solo travellers with just a 25% supplement
- Columbus goes around the world in January 2018 – heard that before!
The fares quoted are based on two people sharing a twin inner cabin and include full board cuisine, afternoon teas and late night snacks, Captain’s Cocktail Party, complimentary tea & coffee 6am to midnight, big show entertainment, cabarets and classical interludes, daytime activities and leisure facilities, guest speakers and arts & crafts on most cruises, porterage of luggage, port to cabin and port taxes. CMV operate an automatic tipping system on board of £5pp per night and £4 on longer durations this is debited to the passenger’s on board account.