Silversea Cruises has expanded its popular Silver Select programme to include 12 additional voyages in 2017. Originally launched on dozens of worldwide voyages sailing in 2016, the programme enables guests to personalise their voyage with a choice of three savings options: a $1,500 per suite Onboard Spending Credit, or a two-category suite upgrade, or 50% off a second suite. For select expedition voyages, the line is offering the choice of a two-category suite upgrade or 50% off a second suite.
Silver Select is available on new bookings made between 1 July and 31 July 2016 for select voyages sailing to the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Asia Pacific, South America, Antarctica, Galápagos, Africa, and the Indian Ocean.
Below is a sampling of the 2017 itineraries now offering the Silver Select promotion:
SILVER CLOUD (OCEAN VOYAGES)
– South Africa: Depart 4 January on a 14-day, roundtrip sailing (#1701) from Cape Town with calls in Walvis Bay, Port Elizabeth, East London, Durban, Richards Bay, and Mossel Bay.
– South Africa: Depart 7 February on a 10-day, roundtrip sailing (#1704) from Cape Town with calls in Port Elizabeth, Maputo, Richards Bay, Durban, and East London.
– Indian Ocean & Arabia: Depart 17 March on a 15-day sailing (#1707) from Mahé to Abu Dhabi with calls in Maldives, Cochin, Mubai, Muscat, Fujairah, Dubai, and Sir Bani Yas.
SILVER DISCOVERER (EXPEDITION VOYAGES)
– Asia Pacific: Depart 27 February on a 14-day sailing (#9705) from Kolkata to Phuket with explorations of Hiron Point, Kokilmoni, Charaputia, Harbaria, Maheshkhali and Chittagong in Bangladesh, as well as Yangon, Kyunn Tann Shey, Hastings Island, and Kawthaung in Myanmar.
– Asia Pacific: Depart 26 March on an 11-day sailing (#9707) from Bali to Broome with explorations of Kodi (Sumba), Komodo’s Loh Liang and Pink Beach, and Savu Island in Indonesia, as well as Wyndham and the Kimberley Coast in Australia.
Silver Select is a capacity-controlled programme and subject to availability. The $1,500 per suite Onboard Spending Credit applies regardless of the number of travellers in the suite, and is not available on expedition cruises. The offer of 50% off a second suite allows both single and double occupancy of the second suite, which must be of equal or lesser value and booked on the same voyage as the first suite in conjunction with the booking of the first suite at full fare. Deposit must be made by the same party for both suites.
For a complete list of Silver Select itineraries, details, and fares, visit Silversea.com/exclusive-offers/silver-select.