CroisiEurope, has expanded its popular Walk & Cruise programme in response to guest feedback. The cruises, which feature guided walks through some of the most beautiful scenery by day combined with cruising by night, also offer a non-walker’s programme and are available on the following itineraries in 2016:
- Walking in the Gironde Region: a six-day cruise round trip from Bordeaux with guided walks through the vineyards and marshlands of the Medoc, through the valleys of the Dordogne and the Garonne, to the slopes and vineyards of Blaye and Bourg, and through the Gironde hills and along the estuary. The cruise departs 11th September 2016 and costs from £945 per person.
- Hiking Along Three Borders: France, Germany & Switzerland: a six-day cruise round trip from Strasbourg featuring guided walks across the Kaiserstuhl hills to the Chateau de Bernstein and Ortenbourg Castle as well as through Strasbourg. The cruise depart 14th October 2016 and costs from £903 per person.
- The Romantic Rhine Valley: on this six-day cruise from Strasbourg to Cologne, guests will enjoy walking tours with a qualified guide to the Pfalzer Wald National Park, the Cistercian Abbey at Eberbach, the legendary Loreley Rock and the extinct volcanic domes of the Siebengebirdge on the East bank of the Rhine. The cruise departs 12th October 2016 and costs from £1,043 per person.
- From the Norman Coast to Paris: this seven-day cruise from Honfleur to Paris features walks along some of the most beautiful hiking paths in the Seine Valley to the Alabaster Coast, the Boucles de la Seine Regional Park and the Route des Fruits as well as guided walks through Paris. The cruise departs 9th June 2016 and costs from £1,005 per person.
- The Douro Valley: an eight-day cruise round trip from Porto featuring guided tours with a qualified mountain guide through Vila Real, Salamanca and Porto including the Alvao National Park, the Douro National Park and the many vineyards along the coastline of Porto. The cruise departs 10th October 2016 and costs from £1,399 per person.
- Hiking in the Former Austro-Hungarian Empire: on this eight-day cruise round trip from Vienna guests will explore hiking trails in the Wachau Valley, the Little Carpathians, Budapest, Visegrad and in Leopoldsberg. The cruise departs 17th October 2016 and costs from £1,136 per person.
- Andalusia & The Beauty of Spain: an eight-day cruise round trip from Seville featuring guided hikes through the Santa Cruz district and Maria Luisa Park in Seville, the National Park of Sierra de Grazalema and the ‘Pinsapar’, the sand dunes of the Donana National Park, Canada de los Pajaros and Dehesa de Abajo National Parks. The cruise departs 10th November 2016 and costs from £1,004 per person.
For reservations and further information call CroisiEurope on 020 8328 1281 or visit www.croisieurope.co.uk