Emerald Waterways (0808 115 6269 www.emeraldwaterways.co.uk) is offering guaranteed savings of £1,700 per couple on its eight-day Danube Explorer river cruise, with an extra £125 off on selected Balcony Suites. From just £1,045 per person, when booked by 31st March. Departing 14th April, was from £1,895 now from £1,045. See website for full information and cruise details.
At less than £1,050, take advantage of Emerald Waterways’ exceptional value with an exciting eight-day river cruise holiday exploring the Danube. Departing from Passau, flights included. This diverse itinerary includes: Passau, Linz, Melk – Dürnstein, Vienna and Budapest.
- Return travel from the UK
- 7 nights in a stateroom or suite of your choice
- 4 shore excursions, either on foot or by First Class coach, and including visits to 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- 2 EmeraldPLUS activities
- 20 on-board meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners
- Complimentary tea and coffee available on-board at all times
- Complimentary bottled water in your suite or stateroom, restocked daily
- A variety of on-board evening entertainment
- First-class service from English-speaking crew and knowledgeable local guides
- Complimentary WiFi on-board
- All port charges, airport taxes and transfers within Europe
- All tips, saving you up to £235 per couple
- ABTA & Atol protected